OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Your health and safety are our top priorities. We have done a great deal of planning to ensure a safe dining experience as you return to campus, including:
- Mandatory mask use by all staff and guests
- Enhanced sanitation protocols with increased cleaning of restrooms and all high touch point surfaces using an EPA-approved disinfectant
- Additional placement of hand sanitizing stations
- Focus on takeout and grab-and-go dining options with limited, appropriately distanced, seating
- Implementation of mobile ordering to increase contactless options
- Elimination of self-serve stations and kiosk ordering to decrease touchpoints
- Installation of Plexiglass shields
We also take our mission of "enriching the students' residential experience" to heart. Whether you are a returning or first-time guest, you can expect a different dining experience this fall. While we will implement a measured approach to opening our facilities, our focus on food quality and value remains the same. We have worked diligently to design an innovative menu that will be produced and packaged safely. We are also working with our colleagues in Housing and Residence Life on unique ways we can support our students to maintain one of our most important Penn State Values -- Community.
We believe food can be comforting in uncertain times. As we navigate the fall together, we hope to bring that source of comfort to your day-to-day lives.
WE ARE...eager to serve you!