Meatless and Vegan Options:
All campus dining commons offer a variety of both meatless and vegan dishes every day. Please note that the following descriptions are used to determine if a product meets the criteria for meatless or vegan:
- Meatless items do not contain meat or meat by-products, but may contain honey, eggs, milk, cheese, or other dairy products.
- Vegan items do not contain meat or meat by-products, honey, eggs, dairy products, or insects, but may contain cane sugar.
Campus Dining has also made the following commitments to improve the variety of vegan options available by offering:
- A daily vegan soup option at both lunch and dinner
- A vegan entree available at every meal (including Saturday lunch and Sunday brunch)
- Vegetarian Living Coolers in each all-you-care-to-eat location, stocked with non-dairy alternatives, including:
- Rice, soy and almond milk
- Soy yogurt
- Vegan cheese slices and cream cheese
For more information, like Vegetarian and Vegan Dining at Penn State on Facebook!